Sunday, May 25, 2014

~ Everything I Touch Isn't Dark Enough ~


This week I discovered that being dragged around fairs sometimes has it's advantages. I have raided TDSF a couple of times already and have found some cool stuff!

My post today is full of accessories and items I have found along my travels in SL - at fairs, events and stores.

Starting with the outfit, I paired up a pair of sarouel pants from chronokit with the new Flite Resort shoes from the Kustom9 event. I finished off by adding hair from Action, tattoos from KOSH and Obscure, piercings from HoD and Hebenon Vial and a variety of accessories from Mandala, Rue and Obscure.





Hair:  Action Mesh Hair Sam Veganic
Horns:  .{Rue}. Horns/Chirurgeon: Wraith pack
Face Piercing:  :Hebenon Vial: M:Against the Stream [Metal]*Mesh*(Marketplace)
Face Tattoo: Obscure -Black Army Tattoo @ The Dark Style Fair


Necklace:  Male[MANDALA]Ero-Sensei Necklace set_Silver
Gun Holster: Obscure - Assasins Gun Holster (Black) @ The Dark Style Fair
Chest Tattoo: KOSH - Flock of Birds (Available at Marketplace only)
Slink Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male - Relax
Straps: Obscure - Leather Straps The Dark Style Fair
Straps:  Obscure -Regret Bolt Gloves (Slink Applier)@ The Dark Style Fair


Hip Piercing:  - .HoD. - Thrust MESH Spiked Hip Dermals
Pants: *chronokit* Parachute Sarouel Pants Black
Slink Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Male Flat
Shoes: FLite.-Resorts Black Mens @ Kustom9




No comments:

Post a Comment