Thursday, July 4, 2013

More...Most....Always


I started as a Zane, I became a Karsin and I chose to be and will forever be a Lasair. I've been an enemy, an acquaintance, a friend, a confidant, a lover, a fighter, a giver, a taker, a best friend, a girlfriend, a wife, a twin flame but most importantly I've been his. 

In a year I've learned more about myself than I ever imaged I would. I learned I am strong no matter what I think. I am brave no matter how scared I feel. I can love no matter how hard it hurts and I am worth loving no matter how much I push people away. I have learned mostly that the people who belong in your life will continue to stick it out through the nasty, the ugly, the moments when you hate yourself, and become a stabilizer. I love him more than words will ever do justice. 

One year ago today started with "Can you come here for a second?" "Sure, do I need to be wearing pants for this?". Followed by a hair shopping extravaganza that turned into a years worth of love, tears, compassion, acceptance, understanding and commitment. 

All this is my big elaborate way of saying "thank you for loving me, with all my flaws, insecurities, and vices and reminding me everyday who I am and who I'll always strive to be. You make me the best version of myself and most importantly I love you. Flaws and all. (Who am I kidding, you're perfect!) "

Oh oh and? Pretty clothes!!


- that's all for now. <3 

Shirt: [GLUE INK] My Sheer Dress & Lola Applier
Skirt: SOUL. High Waisted Skirt Grey
Heels: DADAbeiz :: Laq Pumps Yellow
Necklace: Izzie's - Rainbow Color Necklace
Bracelets: Izzie's - Rainbow Color Bangles
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Anonymous [Metal]
Nails: [ S H O C K ] Glitters Storm Nails
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 19 / Chestnut
Makeup Layers: 
+>A&A<+ Twisted makeup - Tintable
KOSH- EXILE DUO EYESHADOW -turquoise mint-
*GA* Makeup Eyeliner V2 Black


No comments:

Post a Comment