Monday, April 15, 2013

Gonna Getcha.....some Allure











"Don't wantcha for the weekend. Don't wantcha for a night. I'm only interested if I can have you for life. I know I sound serious....cause baby I am. You're a fine piece of real estate and I'm gonna get me some land" - Gonna Getcha by Shania Twain


      I'm so excited to bring you my newest sponsor today.........a designer who creates only the finest quality of mesh products. Athayus Quan's amazing store Allure is absolutely full of the most incredible mesh fashions for women, and he's got several products out for his upcoming men's line called 360. I spent a great deal of time talking to this man and let me tell you his passion for his work is amazing and inspirational. He TRULY loves what he does, and spends HOURS of his time developing and creating his new works, and is so proud of each and every piece that fall from his fingertips to the sale floor. Many designs in a vast selection of colors, from corsets to jackets to catsuits.....he's got so much to offer that you have to see! I instantly fell in love with this jacket, and couldn't decide which of the MANY color choices was my favorite! And guess what?? Join Allure's VIP Group and you not only get notices of new products and news, you get a shocking set of group gifts that you just have to check out to believe!!!! Check out Athayus' store TODAY......you don't wanna miss this designer, trust me. As usual, links are provided below in the what I'm wearing section for quick teleport inworld. 
      I paired this off the hook jacket with the new KILLER boots out by UTOPIA, the Sagitta Domina boots. They come with a HUD that gives you a few color additions to the black boots, as well as side design options....easy to use. I loved how the spiked silver heel looked with the outfit....it completed the look that E.C's leather short shorts added to the jacket from Allure....and made on bad ass outfit that I am so happy to bring you today. So I'ma quit talking, talking, talking, and let y'all get to walking, walking, walking!!!


"I'm gonna getcha while I gotcha in sight. I'm gonna getcha if it takes all night. You can betcha by the time I say go, you'll never say no. "


What I'm wearing:
Allure - Bandit Leather Jacket (Mesh) - Blue
**UTOPIA@Design**  - "SAGITTA" - Domina
*BIRTH* - Hypnotic Eyes - Vamp - Werewolf
*REDGRAVE* - Eyelashes -19- Diva
.ploom. - Penny - Reds
(NS) - Rock'n'Rolla Heartbreak Chain
JCNY - 'HEARTS in LOVE' - Engraving Edition - Wedding Ring Combo
JCNY - 'Key to My Heart - Slave Collar - Engraving Edition
JAMMAN - ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V3
EarthStones - Love Me Belly Ring - Silver 
%.:EC:. - Mika Shorts
::Envious:: - Misty - Sunkissed - Cleavage
Tenjin - Dollface Tattoo







No comments:

Post a Comment