Monday, February 11, 2013

Come Sin With Me In Sin City




Well hello again and yes that is the Las Vegas (aka Sin City) Strip behind me. I bet you all are thinking why Vegas? Well it`s cause that`s where I live and I been wanting to do something that had to do with Vegas. So I been thinking what can I do what can I do then it hit me. I remember I had gotten this towel and well I am in Sin City :P So what better way to make you all want to sin with me then to wear nothing but a towel *__* loool But moving on now i really like this tattoo part of it is mesh (the arm part) and the chest is a tattoo layer. Now i have gotten a few mesh tattoos but this one is the only one i found that fits me just right >_> so I`m gonna get going now and let you all drool while you look at the links below ;P

                                                                 


Hair *DROT*  The Tobi - Black Ice
Towel MUSCHI Bath Towel White
Tattoo [Sleepy Bozer] Lattitude

No comments:

Post a Comment