Sunday, January 27, 2013

2cold2hold























Been dying to blog these horns, usually you see them in black but I like trying to mix things up as often as possible for you. They come with a color change hud, so there are lots of options! I love love love these nails and rings cause as you know I love sparkly things and there are diamonds on the finger tips so whats not to love? I think all the colours tied together nicely! This is a tribute to my very first post at rockcandy "2hot2handle" Read on for links <3



=DeLa*= - Carly
Illusions - Dreamcatcher Horns
:[P]: - Dena'ina Collar Bracelets
.Pekka. - Mystic Facepaint
[GENRE] - Metallic Body silver
*Milady's - Exquisite Finger nails and rings
 Erratic - Fishnets
TEN"10 - Mega Boots (white)

Kissez! Love Lil xo

No comments:

Post a Comment