Friday, December 21, 2012

Cutest Zombie Ever



* Crazy Busy Mood *

* I want to eat your face off inspiration *

* "Blood is really warm, it's like drinking hot chocolate but with more screaming" *

Hey Y'all!

This is gonna be short sweet and straight to the point. I love this look super hard. There are all kinds of fun accents on it that I just can't get enough of! It was stemmed from the SOUL demin jacket and exploded from there. The adorable Divinity necklace made me swoon, as does all Noahs jewelry.

The eyes were an October VIP group gift from Insufferable Dastard (better known as ID) and I have to say you should go join the group. It might be one of the best pay offs I've ever gotten in SL. You get a monthly gift and its only 150L to join. Go. Now. Because I said so.

Anyway, like I said. I'm super crazy busy and just wanted to get this look out there for you!

Love Always - Cadence

My Look:
Dress - *Milk* My Banded Backless Mini Creme
Jacket - SOUL. Knotted Blouse Black Jeans
Stockings - *L.inc* Garter Nylons Torn Black
Boots - DRD Lazy boots regular
Hair - ::Exile:: Break Away:Moonlight
Eyes - .ID. for Cinema / VIP Sample Pack - .ID. Steampunk / Cinema / Rust
Necklace - + Divinity + Sinner's Necklace Women's
Earrings - illmatic :: Geometric Wingtip Earrings - Silver(
Blood - dl:: Drinking Blood Face Tat





No comments:

Post a Comment