Sunday, July 15, 2012

Vixen's Hair Fair Adventure 2012

Date log 14th July, 2012.

So after trying and trying and trying, I finally got into the hair fair sim. Part way through I kept crashing over and over and then crash logging. It was horrible but I have to admit, I was skeptical at first. I had been to a few other hair events and they were always full of lag and bad hair. But this one? Ohmygawd. The best! I'm not like most people who buy at random just because, I carefully select my stuff. It has to be top notch quality or its not touching my head. So I bought about 10 different hairs and then filtered them for the best ones, some from same stores some from different places and I decided to catalog it all here! I'll be pairing them with a couple different outfits but, all in all it will be about the hair.


 

 

 

There you go! All the things I discovered at the hair fair. My favorite first though was bought from the actual store, but its a brand new release sent out yesterday as well. Now this is some of my outfit backlog, basically things that's been put together for weeks but never shown. I'm sending it out now with all my hair fair stuff because I have one more blog prepped after this and then I won't be around for a week so I need to stay up to date some how. I'm going to miss this but RL is calling for a bit in the form of my job and I have to answer. See you soon...ish!

Outfit #1:

Truth Aurora Hair - Pearl + Raven New!
Alter Ego Video Vixen - White
Mandala Utamaro Bracelets New!
[SYS] Doom Shoes - White
Medusa Creations - Rabbit Ears
Anara's Neko Whiskers
++PE++ Strapped in Neck Brace


Outfit #2


Tameless - Peggy Sue + Tameless Victoria New!
*Yako* Mesh Leo & Zebra Bouse + Leggings 
Fanatik Pumps - Black
Izzie's Oversized sunglasses
[Mandala] Milky way Ring and Nails
Mandala Hannya necklace
Amorous Galvanized bracelet
Utopiah Ecdysis Tattoo


Outfit #3


[kik] Ria (red) New!
Opium Long blouse (Black)
Death Row Designs  Bound and Cuffed Boots (Escaped Miner)
Death Row Designs- Stockings Nylon Nets


Outfit #4


P!retty - Live Free Dark Brown New!
Emporium Minnie Blouse
*BOOM* Feel Free shorts (Tar)
Simple Candy - Knitted emo Bag (Black)
Izzie Flower Flats (Black)


Outfit #5


P!etty Luxxy Magenta New!
Alter ego ToxxKini
Slink Natural Women's mesh Feet




No comments:

Post a Comment