Friday, May 25, 2012

M-I-C-K-E-Y





So last night, I got the urge, you know that little urge when you feel like you just wanna be cute yet a little stylish? Yeah, like that, so when I saw this cute little top >.< I so loved mickey mouse when I was little and lets face it he's been a fashion icon forever and a day, what's not to like about a mouse with ears like that?? It was really late last night when I was doing this one, and I was pullin stuff out of my inventory left and right when I found these sunglasses and guess what? They are FREE on MP!! They are awesome, with a full color change HUD for the frames and lenses options are endless. I love them!! 

This hair, your very own Truth, with the new mesh for once I'm soo loving truth hair. I added this cute DL low rise skirt for a little sexy. Now the boots are NOT mesh, but lets face it, just because mesh is around, lets not forget the classics when they fit the outfit; and these leagues sooo do. They have a full hud, you can change each part to whatever color you want even down to the little button. Just a note though, the black stays the same...but wow, league really made a fashion statement with these shin boots. I think another most def must have..so now all set for some casual fun and stepping it up with little bassnectar/nelly furtado up there...which so rocks! Its a magical world..enjoy it!!

TRUTH HAIR Lori (Me..sh) - blondes

Glasses K_gs -Optino3-/Box

:OW: "LiCKABLE" Dorothy's Slipper Lipstick Set

K&T Tattoo - Siren

K&T Tattoo - Siren Taped Fist and Black Nails

EMPORIUM - Mickey Mouse -Top Mesh

dl:: jean skirt low rise black o

*League* Shin Boots v1.3 (Boxed)

!mPS! Ripped Stockings and Socks - 4 (boxed)

No comments:

Post a Comment