Wednesday, April 29, 2015

I'm Too Hot [100 Block]

Hey guys ! I brought you some goodies from 100 block again ! I got this piercing Adoness eyes in blue hazel color, they look really great and there's lots of different and unique colors !
 I also got this V-Spot red capris, really cool for the summer ! :D And for the camera pose, i'm using IDK Insta Cam pose.. It comes with 5 different poses and pose stand and the camera is included ! :D
I'll be posting more soon because the 100 block is ending, sadly D:
See you soon baboon ;)




Body

Skin: -NIVARO- Lysander Skin - springtone
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ JMJ // windy
Beard: Fruk face fuzz
Eyes: adoness : lucus : eyes : blue hazel @100 Block
Tattoo: .Inhale. Zmaj Tribe Tattoo
Leg Tattoo: .Inhale. Pharisees

Outfit

Tanktop: TAOX Tank Top King Strass black
Pants: V-Spot - Urbanized Capris RED @100 Block
Shoes: 2REAL ARTFEX LMT @The Mens Department


Pose

IDK_Pack37_03 - Insta Cam @100 Block

No comments:

Post a Comment