Thursday, February 26, 2015

You Might Be Right...But I Dont Care..


Been awhile since I seen you guys..I been taking that blogging break..but today I'm feeling all purples and in that heart filled mood...so heres the result :P~ Quick rundowns on all these awesome designs..This hair from MOON im totally in love with..I normally dont go for colored hair..but to juice things up..its always refreshing! It comes with these cute little horns I jus adored. Matched with some Hebenon Vial piercings, Diamante Candies Sunglasses, Mons lipstick..cuz yea, I am the queen of purple ^_^ To add my wiccan side of me this beautiful Pekka pentagram necklace.
Blueberry is a designer of some very gorgeous designs..this purple sweater is cozy yet has the romantic side and comes in a array of colors...I'm a total fanatic of bell bottom jeans in rl and sl ^_^ and these new jeans from D-Style are amazings..it comes HUD controlled so you got so many options!! I'll throw a pic of the HUD below for yas..threw me on some Reign Poppers flats ♥..on those you are defintely gonna want the fatpack!..love yas and till next times!♥

Bell Bottom Jeans Mega Pack (HUDDED)


                                         

MOON // Hair // Hysteria - Nova Faerye
(FEMALE)_[MANDALA]TAPER_EARS
:Diamante: Urban Candies Sunglasses - HUD Version
:Hebenon Vial: Jewel [Ink]*Mesh*
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss2 - Queen of Purple
.Pekka. Supernatural pentacle necklace - steel
Blueberry - Bisquit - Mesh - Sweater Crop Top - Purple-
:: D-Style - Bell Bottom Jeans Mega Pack (HUDDED)
*REIGN.- PETAL HOPPERS- FATPACK

Pose - .Ploom. -  Bones 

No comments:

Post a Comment