Friday, December 26, 2014

I'm Dreaming - D-Style/Frost 2014



Heyyy guys, its been such a busy week! I hope all you guys had a wonderful christmas and the new year is right around the corner!! 2015!! But least now we can take it easy a bit and celebrate annd do sum shoppin on sl\o/ F R O S T 2014 is in its 2nd week and there is so much awesome stuff there! Today I'm wearing some awesome headpiece accessories from Namioke..cutest little leafs with snow and berries ^_^ In the top photo I'm also using a awesome pose from Purple Poses that you can also find at Frost..its their newest release Amelie and comes with 6 different poses..I added the display picture below so you can check them out!! Make sure to visit FROST today!!

Now lemme tell you about this newest release from D-Style!!! The new Saphira Gown! Name look familiar? Yes its mine!! lol....the owner of D-Style is actually my most awesome sissypooface Chrissy Nilseen and she designed this dress and named it after me ^_^ ♥  So this part I tells her how much I loves her and thank you sooo muches!!! Okies now :P This is a gorgeous mesh gown that is full lenth, its got sparkling glitter down along the side toos..the bust line is amazings! This gown comes in so many color options...I'm wearing the Eve..but it's also available in Claus, Summer, Royal, Dawn, Earth, Midnight, Rose, and Snow. These gowns also come with Lola appliers! This is one dress you are so going to want so be sure to go down to D-Style and grab its. I added some beautiful jewelry from Cae..the Blizzard collection..and with this flowing free hair from Truth..I'm all princess todays ^_^
You got so much more shoppins to do..but now for you...go go go! ♥




TRUTH HAIR Thalia -  light blondes
*NAMINOKE*RUBUS BUERGARI - @ F R O S T 2014
Esk-Imo : Gift - Light Peachy Lipgloss
Cae :: Blizzard :: Collection 
-{ZOZ}- Elegant Romance (slink) -@ F R O S T 2014
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
:: D-Style - Saphira Gown :: Eve - NEW RELEASE ♥
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
! !SSD ~ Mata Hari Jeweled Stiletto ~ Silver Leather

Top pose by Purlple Poses - Amelie -  @ F R O S T 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment