Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Irrestible Creature /Body Modification Expo


Today I'm bringing you lots of goodies from the Body Mod Expo..this event is going on until October 31st. Gonna move right along and explain all these cuz theres many!
First a little bout the outfit I'm wearing..it is the October group gift for the ladies from Delirium Style! You do have to be in the group...if you are not..you definitely want to be in this group..the designer, Chrissy, makes the most fabulous gifts every month! The hair I'm wearing is from Truth and as always you get tons of color options..what I love about this hair is you get the horn add ons and on the HUD color options for those also. I picked myself up some nice hosiery from C H A R Y, and my honest opinion this is the best place on sl for stockings ect. I love them  I also have some really cute armbands that I picked up at *Epic*. 
 One of the skins you will find there is this india skin by la. petite morte..you have a wide array of skin tone choices and also have the option to buy appliers which are sold separately for slink physique +hands & feet, tmp, phat azz, baby bump, and lolas.
Hollyweird brings you this awesome Thana headpiece..this designer also has alot of new piercings at the Body Mod that could defintely be unisex..so check them out! Another great piercing your going to defintely want is this new .:* LOULOU&CO *:.  KAZ..all the piercings on my face is this one set..i love its! Also at the body mod, LouLou has a necklace and tattoo!

{ZOZ} brings you these amazing Elegant Romance appliers for your slink nails. You get appliers for your fingernails and toenails. It comes with 9 different designs to choose from and I've posted the HUD below so you can see exactly what ur looking for ^_^. These nails have amazing shine and detail to them..you will loves them!


Latreia brings to the Body Mod Expo these awesome Testify. This classy looking style boot comes in 4 different sizes and fits your slink high feet..you have 14 color choices to choose from!




Truth Hair - Neria
.la petite morte. india v2 tone 6 - Body Mod Expo
.HW. Thana headpiece - Body Mod Expo
.:* LOULOU&CO *:.  KAZ - Body Mod Expo
*Epic* Brawler Gloves {Black} [x50]
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual
-{ZOZ}- Elegant Romance (slink) - Body Mod Expo
D-Style - Spikey Dress w.HUD Oct VIP - Group Gift
C h a r y . - Skeem Tights (plain)
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Latreia- Testify Black - Body Mod Expo

BODY MODIFICATION EXPO
All Photos were taken on the
DAMNED DIVINE "THE HAUNTED" SIM
check it out..it closes October 31st...Can u make it out alive?

2 comments:

  1. I really love that look you created, and I love all the accessorizes! You have great taste! I am at the Modification Expo and I am on the hunt there now looking that great Truth hair! Now if I can just find it lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!!, actually the hair is not at The Body Mod Expo ^_^ You can find it at the store :) or here is you a mp link https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TRUTH-HAIR-Neria-Mesh-Hair-DEMO/6531984

      Delete