Saturday, August 30, 2014

I'm Going Timber...District 5



Haiii!  So I woke up this morning thinking I so gotta do a District 5 blog...not even having a outfit ready..I was like >.<...but looking thru all the designs it took me literally 5 minutes to decide..yes,theres that much good stuff!!  You have until September 4th to check out the sim...its getting close so check all this out and head down theres!
Todays look is brought to you by NerdMonkey,one of my awesome sponsors btw,by Endless Pain Tattoos and Emporium!
NerdMonkey brings you this sexy Hippie Dress w/ Vest,it comes with a color change HUD...which I'm gonna show you below that there is so many options of color!!  It comes in 5 different sizes.  I'm wearing the S and could easily wear with my *L.inc* Cute Azz...thats not available for sale right now but I know lots of you ladies have them^_^  This little dress is very stylish and very short length so super sexy...shows off them legs ;)

Endless Pain Tattoos brings you this awesome Lil Miss Strange(wearing)..there is also 2 other new tats at the District 5 - Lovelyn and Scene Doll.  These tattoos come with pants,underpants,and phat azz/slink/tango appliers where applicable!  Not only are Endless Pain at District 5 but they also have a new store location..the landmark is below so make sure you get that as well!

EMPORIUM offers these newly released Joss Sandals!! I love these<3.  For these shoes you have to have the Slink high feets and the shoes do not contain alpha and base
For the alpha and base comes included with the SLink feet!  They come with the color choice HUD shown below...your gonna love these!!
Head on down to District 5!!!


{listening to}


*ARGRACE* Cowboy Hat / MINAMI - Blondes
UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_ears_ver3
.Pekka. Goth Eyeshadows
MONS / Makeups - Lucious Lipgloss2(Brown)
INCA TEMPLE"Brave Heart" celtic Valentine's necklace
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant
FEMALE[MANDALA]SANKARA_Bracelet set_BROWN
N*Monkey] 'Vest W/Dress Hippie @DISTRICT5
*L.inc* Cute Azz(not available atm) 
-Endless Pain Tattoos- Lil Miss Strange @DISTRICT5
Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
EMPORIUM - Joss Sandals @DISTRICT5

No comments:

Post a Comment